Thursday, March 19, 2009

IF - Legendary


The March Hare and the Hatter were greatly honoured to have the legendary Bruce Lee at their little tea party. Their special guest, Alice, was very much delighted by Mr Lee's animated kungfu stories. Even the sleepy Dormouse was awake.

"The Queen turned crimson with fury, and, after glaring at me for a moment like a wild beast, screamed `Off with his head!'," said Mr Lee. "But I grabbed her arms and turned her upside down and threw her up into the sky. She flew so far and dropped onto the large rose tree. The Knave of Hearts and the rest of the cards screamed and ran after Her Majesty!"

"Cool..." said Alice.

"Take some more tea." said the Hatter.

They chatted till sunset. It was a grand day and Alice thought to herself, "It's the best tea party I ever was at in all my life!"

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha...!!! I like your little tea party! I like kung fu stories too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good picture! Quite a bizarre idea too.. is it Bruce Lee's happy unbirthday? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best idea this week. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Alice in Wonderland!!! Interesting idea putting together these legendary characters! Great illustration...I really like Alice's expression. Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Oh, this is fantastic! Alice in Wonderland is such a favorite, and to put Bruce Lee in there -- holy cow, that's genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thanks for all the comments. :) i'm glad u enjoyed the story as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Combining Bruce Lee into Alice in Wonderland is ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one. So funny.

    ReplyDelete